Our Covid-19 Update
We are now open for emergencies and some routine treatment.
We are continually reviewing guidance on how to resume caring for our patients at this difficult time.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice following Best Practice guidelines but you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Some of these changes include the following:
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. Depending on your individual needs we may need to tailor your appointment time for your safety.
- Where possible please attend alone unless you require a carer.
- Please bring the minimum amount of items such as coats and bags.
- It is currently advisable that you may consider wearing a mask in public places.
- Please note that it will not be possible to use toilet facilities for the foreseeable future.
- We are operating a closed door policy. Please ring to inform reception you have arrived for your appointment and await further instructions.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter and leave the practice.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for booking your appointments.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep patients and staff safe in our practice and look forward to seeing you soon.